Financial: Is your core banking fully integrated?
Our Happy Clients
We offer Integration Financial Services to a host of banks, venture capital groups, and payment processing organizations. Our expertise in this industry makes us a powerful partner when searching for custom financial data integration.
Financial Data Standards Expertise
The Financial Services marketplace has innumerable components that require cooperation. Banks, investment firms, payment process organizations, and the end user all need a secure medium for making transactions. Seamless and secure data transfers from one location to another in the quickest and most cost-effective manner possible is vital to the operation of any financial institution.
We have extensive experience integrating locations and institutions using the following standards:
- ISO8583 (ATM)
- ISO8583 (POS)
- NACHA (ACH)
- EDI 155, 198, 200, 205, 248, 810-812, 827-828
Expertise Integrating Numerous Financial Packages
A principle challenge of many financial institutions is providing more services (therefore more data) to an increasing number of customers and partners. To elevate the challenge, financial institutions have to do it quicker and cheaper than ever before.
This constantly changing business environment develops a constant need to integrate new data sources quickly and securely. We have the experience and prowess needed to integrate your vital financial systems quicker and better than many internal development teams can. We commonly help other financial organizations integrate the following systems:
- Infosys Technologies – Finacle
- FIS / FNS – Corebank, Horizon, Kordoba, MISER, BancPac, Metavante
- Oracle / I-flex – Flexcube, Microbanker, Finware
- Temenos – T24, eMerge, GLOBUS, CoreBanking (TCB)
- TCSFS (Tata) – BaNCS
- Fiserv – ICBS Signature, Basys / Metabank, Catapult, Acumen
- Misys – BankFusion, Equation, Midas Plus
- Open Solutions Inc (OSI) – TCBS/TCCUS, DNA, TotalPlus
- SAP – SAP for Banking, CoreBanking, SAP R/3
- Datapro Inc – eIBS Core
- Cobis Systems – COBIS CoreBanking, COBIS UBS
- Diasoft – Flextera J2EE corebanking
- CGI Group – RFS CoreBanking, Horizon CRM, DMS