The moment you’ve been waiting for! A collection of continuously growing Baha’i audiobooks, providing an everlasting wellspring of wisdom for your eager soul.
Nightingale is a Baha’i resource that offers a wide range of audiobooks, completely free for everyone to enjoy. Our main goal is to make Baha’i literature accessible to as many people as possible. It’s important to mention that the texts of our audiobooks are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. The Baha’i International Community ensures that our content is legally protected under all applicable national and international laws. The owner of the Nightingale app holds the copyrights for the performance, sound recording, and editing of all the audiobooks available in the app.
- Application refers to Nightingale, the software program provided by the Company.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Cerebrum City.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Information Collection and Use
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your devices’ internal memory.
This Services does not uses these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.