Custom AdaptersConnect your company to the world
Our Happy Clients
Being a Microsoft Gold Partner and having a Gold Application Integration competency aren’t the only high-level things we do with Microsoft. We are also a Microsoft member of the V-TSP group, giving us unlimited opportunities to learn and understand Microsoft products better. Because of our relationship with Microsoft, we can build any adapter you may need to efficiently integrate with your custom-built or non-standard products.
BizTalk Server Custom Adapter
If you are experiencing adapter problems, Art2link can build virtually any adapter or accelerator you need. Save your development team valuable time, and get a cleaner looking source code that needs less customization for your integration solution.
Custom Accelerators and Adapters We Have Built
- Specialized File adapter
- SFTP Adapter
- SharePoint Adapter
- SalesForce.com Adapter
- Oracle EBS Accelerator
SharePoint Server Custom Adapter
The SharePoint Server provides BCS (Business Connectivity Services); however, this approach doesn’t always work. If you have a system that is having difficulty connecting with SharePoint, let us know and we can help you find the right solution.
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
SQL Server Integration Services provides numerous or built-in adapters. If you can’t find the adapter you need, contact us, we are happy to help.
Understanding Your Unique Business Needs
Integration solutions are not one size fits all, period. If your consultant comes in explaining that they have already done this before, and they already know what needs to be done, you should take that as a major red flag.
Integration tools are, as a rule, extremely flexible; and allow solutions to be created in many different ways. This is both a strength and a weakness. While you can create A solution many ways, typically there is only one BEST solution, and determining what solution is best is the consultant’s job, based on your goals for the project.
Determining that “best solution” can only be accomplished by the consultant listening to, and understanding your unique business objectives before architecting an integration answer.
Why work with Art2link?
- We understand that your company is unique. Our solutions to your technology issues should be similarly unique, to take advantage of the industry commonalities that we know exist, while capitalizing on your unique strengths as a company . . . Your business need drives the technology, not vice versa.
- We have an extreme level of expertise in integration that allows us to develop and implement technology solutions more quickly and efficiently than any in-house team possibly could.
- We have a broad understanding of a variety of tools that can be used to address your needs in the most effective and efficient manner possible. We don’t only know one product, and expect all problems to fit within that one toolset. We can bring the right tools to your project.
- We do what we say we are going to do. When we say we are going to do it. No exceptions. No excuses.
- We can bring enough resources to bear, in enough time zones, to meet your project timeline objectives.
- When we’ve done it, you will know that it has been done right, the first time. Not slipshod work, in a rush to meet a deadline. Not ½ completed work because there were parts that weren’t understood. Correct, complete, thorough, efficient, and stable work. Every time.