Windows Server AppFabric extends Windows Server to provide enhanced hosting, management, and caching capabilities for Web applications and middle-tier services. The AppFabric hosting features add service management extensions to Internet Information Services (IIS), Windows Process Activation Service (WAS), and the .NET Framework 4. This includes Hosting Services and Hosting Administration tools that make it easier to deploy, configure, and manage Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) based services. The AppFabric caching features add a distributed, in-memory object cache to Windows Server that makes it easier to scale out high-performance .NET applications, especially ASP.NET applications.
Our team of experts has a great deal of experience implementing AppFabric solutions. AppFabric is included with the purchase of your server license. During the server installation process, we’ll help you take advantage of these awesome features:
- Monitoring Dashboard
- Access Control Services
Why work with Art2link?
- We understand that your company is unique. Our solutions to your technology issues should be similarly unique, to take advantage of the industry commonalities that we know exist, while capitalizing on your unique strengths as a company . . . Your business need drives the technology, not vice versa.
- We have an extreme level of expertise in integration that allows us to develop and implement technology solutions more quickly and efficiently than any in-house team possibly could.
- We have a broad understanding of a variety of tools that can be used to address your needs in the most effective and efficient manner possible. We don’t only know one product, and expect all problems to fit within that one toolset. We can bring the right tools to your project.
- We do what we say we are going to do. When we say we are going to do it. No exceptions. No excuses.
- We can bring enough resources to bear, in enough time zones, to meet your project timeline objectives.
- When we’ve done it, you will know that it has been done right, the first time. Not slipshod work, in a rush to meet a deadline. Not ½ completed work because there were parts that weren’t understood. Correct, complete, thorough, efficient, and stable work. Every time.